You are responsible for writing Java code that saves people’s lives. You do this by disrupting and delivering primary Healthcare to people across the world on their mobile phones.
You are accountable for developing the platform that our suite of front-end mHealth products rest on.
What you will be doing with us:
1. Developing in Java a high performance, scalable, standards compliant (HIPAA & HL7 FHIR) platform
2. Working with HIS interface specialists to couple the platform with diverse HIS systems
Skills you really must possess:
1. You’ve honed your Core Java development skills over 4-6 years.
2. You’ve spent at least 1 year designing and building a secure, multi-tenanted cloud based middleware – somewhat along the lines of a Practo/Lybrate/Praxify/MakeMyTrip etc
3. Brilliant at Core Java, GlassFish, Java EE.
4. Data Encryption and Authentication mechanisms
5. REST API development & JSON
6. Real time location aware systems
7. Performance Tuning (Caching)
Nice to have skills would be:
1. Experience integrating with Hospital Information Systems / EHR / RIS PACS/ LIS / Insurance Co’s
2. Basic familiarity with SNOMED, ICD 10 and EHR standards.
Work ethic that we admire:
1. People that are passionate about innovation and improving lives using technology.
2. Being meticulous about writing clean code and maintaining code documentation.
3. Folks that are completely self-motivated, so we don’t need to get their engine running.
Personal values we’re looking for in you:
1. You value integrity above all else
2. You’re a team player
3. You are hardworking…like seriously hard working! You’ve got the ability to stretch like a rubberband as the needs of a start-up increase.